1. Remove chicken meat from bones, break into bite sized pieces.
2. Place potatoes in shallow dish, dot with butter, cover cook on high for 9 minutes or until tender.
3. Top with chicken and shallots.
4. Melt extra butter with garlic (high 30 seconds).
5. Stir in flour, water, crumbled stock cube, wine & cream. Cook on high for 3 minutes.
6. Stir in mustard & mayonnaise, pour over chicken.
7. Sprinkle with cheese and paprika. Cook on high for 5 minutes or until heated through.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (403g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 273 (49%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 30.3g||40 %|
|Saturated Fat 15.4g||77 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.9g|
|Cholesterol 107.2mg||33 %|
|Sodium 551.4mg||19 %|
|Potassium 1104.6mg||29 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.9g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.4g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 43.4g|
|Protein 22.3g||32 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 561
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.