1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In medium bowl, combine rice, milk, cream of celery soup, cream of mushroom soup, and half of the onion soup.
3. Pour mixture into oven safe baking dish.
4. Add chicken breast to mixture.
5. Sprinkle top with remaining onion soup.
6. Cover tightly with tin foil.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 1 ½ hours, or until inside of chicken is no longer pink.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (501g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 85 (13%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.5g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||12 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.2g|
|Cholesterol 206.5mg||64 %|
|Sodium 1510.3mg||52 %|
|Potassium 1096.1mg||29 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 49.1g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 47.9g|
|Protein 87.5g||125 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 659
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!