1. Preheat oven 190 deg
2. Lightly grease baking tray.
3. Place all ingredients (except tubes, 1/2 of each cheese and Passata sauce) in a mixing bowl
4. Add some pepper and mix thoroughly with hands.
5. Push or pipe meat mixture into tubes.
6. Cover with passata sauce, when bottle empty ½ fill with water, shake and pour over cannelloni
7. Cover with Alfoil and bake for 45 minutes
8. Uncover and add remaining cheese (1/2 cup Chedder, 1/2 cup Parmesan
9. Bake for 15 minutes more..
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (399g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 314 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 34.9g||47 %|
|Saturated Fat 16.3g||82 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.9g|
|Cholesterol 139.1mg||43 %|
|Sodium 623.5mg||21 %|
|Potassium 329.5mg||9 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.4g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 11.7g|
|Protein 41.6g||59 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 538
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.