1. Boil chicken and shred.
2. Cook spaghetti as directed on package.
3. Saute celery and onion in margarine.
4. Stir in pimento, flour, and milk. Cook until thick.
5. Add mushroom soup and velveeta.
6. When cheese is melted, stir in spaghetti and chicken.
7. Place in covered casserole and cook 30 minutes at 350 degrees.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2572g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1905 (40%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 211.6g||282 %|
|Saturated Fat 69g||345 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 65.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 41.1g|
|Cholesterol 743.6mg||229 %|
|Sodium 8473.5mg||292 %|
|Potassium 5064.6mg||133 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 370.3g||109 %|
|Dietary Fiber 16.1g||64 %|
|Sugars, other 354.2g|
|Protein 321.2g||459 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4734
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.