1. Prepare rigatoni according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, spread oil on bottom of an 11x7 in baking dish; add onion in a single layer.
3. Bake at 375 for 15 min or just until tender. Transfer onion to a large bowl and set aside.
4. Drain chopped spinach well, pressing between layers of paper towels.
5. Stir rigatoni, spinach, chicken and next 4 ingredients into onion bowl. Spoon mixture into baking dish and sprinkle evenly with shredded mozzarella cheese.
6. Bake uncovered at 375 for 30 minutes; uncover and bake for 15 more min or until bubbly.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (274g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 249 (48%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 27.6g||37 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.8g||54 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.3g|
|Cholesterol 147.9mg||46 %|
|Sodium 477.2mg||16 %|
|Potassium 519.8mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.1g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 24.4g|
|Protein 40.8g||58 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 520
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!