Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
1.Mix chicken chunks, soups, milk, and green beans together in large mixing bowl
2. Pour mixture into a 13 by 9 glass baking dish (ungreased)
3. Prepare stuffing using microwave directions on side of the box (using the butter and water in recipe)
4. Top green bean and chicken mixture with stuffing.
5. Place in oven for 25-25 minutes or until chicken is done.
6. Remove from oven and top with french's onions.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (40g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 16 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.7g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 4.3mg||1 %|
|Sodium 261.9mg||9 %|
|Potassium 40.2mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.8g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 2.5g|
|Protein 0.6g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 28
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.