· Combine chicken, eggwhite and 2 tblsp water in a bowl
· Combine corn (both), stock, soy and sesame oil and stir over heat until boiling, then simmer for 3 minutes.
· Blend cornflour and extra water, then stir into stock.
· Simmer until soup thickens.
· Add chicken while stirring (I use a whisk) and cook for 2 minutes.
· Serve with chopped shallots.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (613g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 126 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.9g|
|Cholesterol 86.1mg||26 %|
|Sodium 784.4mg||27 %|
|Potassium 958.2mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.5g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 23.4g|
|Protein 27.9g||40 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 337
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!