1. Trim the ends off the onion and swede.
2. Dice the vegetables into 9mm cubes, keep vegetables separate from one another and set aside.
3. Heat oil in heavy pan over medium heat. Add onion, leek, garlic, parsley, rosemary and bayleaf. Cook, stirring for 2 minutes or until vegetables are soft but not coloured.
4. Add carrot, celery, zucchinis and swede. Cook for 2 minutes. Stir in stock, mustard and a cup of cold water. Increase heat to high to bring to boil.
5. Add chicken. Reduce heat to simmer, partially covered for 5 minutes.
6. Add risoni, stir well and cook a further 15 minutes or until risoni and vegetables are tender.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (414g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 38 (27%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 4.2g||6 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 10mg||3 %|
|Sodium 510.8mg||18 %|
|Potassium 562.6mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.7g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 15.3g|
|Protein 9.4g||13 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 143
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!