1. Preheat oven to 200?C. Combine potato, pepper and oil in large bowl; mix well. Place potato, in single layer, on oiled oven tray; roast, uncovered, in hot oven about 20 mins or until browned.
2. Meanwhile, heat large lightly oiled frying pan; cook chicken, in batches, until browned both sides. Place chicken, in single layer, on oven tray; roast, uncovered, in hot oven with potatoes about 10 mins or until cooked through. Remove chicken from oven; cover. Stand 5 mins; slice thickly.
3. Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave asparagus until just tender; drain. Cover to keep warm.
4. Cook prosciutto in same pan, stirring until just crisp. Remove from pan; cover to keep warm. Add garlic to pan; cook, stirring over low heat, until fragrant. Add wine and bring to a boil. Boil, stirring, until reduced to about two tablespoons. Add mustard and cream; bring to a boil. Boil, stirring until mixture thickens slightly. Stir in chives.
5. Divide asparagus among serving plates; top with potato, half of the prosciutto, chicken, sauce, then remaining prosciutto.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (429g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 241 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 26.8g||36 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.3g||42 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.9g|
|Cholesterol 162.5mg||50 %|
|Sodium 576.2mg||20 %|
|Potassium 967.4mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.1g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 3.9g|
|Protein 61.2g||87 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 527
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.