1. Heat slow cooker on low setting. Add garlic, shallot, leek, celery, mushrooms, onions, 2 tbs butter, 1 cup chicken stock, salt and pepper. Cover and cook vegetables on low for 1 hour. While cooking:
2. Pan sear chicken breasts in remaining 2 tbs butter until browned on both sides. About 5 minutes on both sides. Chicken will not be fully cooked at this stage. Set aside
3. Deglaze the pan with one cup of stock scraping up any chicken bits. Add to cooker.
4. Add heavy cream, cream cheese, garlic powder and thyme to cooker. Stir until well blended and there are no chunks of cream cheese.
5. Cut chicken into bite sized pieces along with bacon.
6. Stir all ingredients until well combined. Cook 6-8 hours
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (299g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 479 (79%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 53.2g||71 %|
|Saturated Fat 22.9g||115 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 19.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.1g|
|Cholesterol 145.3mg||45 %|
|Sodium 822.4mg||28 %|
|Potassium 474mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.3g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 8g|
|Protein 24g||34 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 609
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!