1. Combine all of the solid ingredients in a 6 quart intsta pot.
2. Pour in the filtered water up to the 4 liter mark
3. Seal according to manufacturer's instruction.
4. Turn pot on and set to manual / high pressure / 60 minutes
5. Once time is up, cool and release the pressure
6. Cool for one hour.
7. Strain the solids out into a clean pot or large container
8. Season the broth with sea salt as desired
9. Chill for several hours or overnight
10. Remove the solidified fat from the top of the broth and discard.
11. Portion into containers and store for up to a week in the fridge or freeze for up to 3 months.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (272g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 4 (4%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.5g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 104.2mg||4 %|
|Potassium 558.6mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 18.7g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 14.5g|
|Protein 2.8g||4 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 91
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!