1. Put each chicken breast between 2 sheets of plastic wrap. Using a rolling pin, beat thinly. Remove wrap.
2. Beat together ricotta, tapenade, sun dried tomatoes and pepper. Spread over chicken.
3. Cover each piece of chicken with 2 spinach leaves. Roll up each breast into a thin roll. Secure with toothpicks. Wrap in foil and chill for 30 mins.
4. Pour stock and wine into a deep skillet that chicken rolls will just fit. Heat to a simmer, add foil-wrapped chicken, cover and poach for 5 mins.
5. Remove from heat and let chicken cool in liquid for 30 mins. Remove and cool completely. Discard foil, cut rolls into 1/2" slices and serve!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (74g)|
|Recipe Makes: 20 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 11 (16%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.2g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 29.1mg||9 %|
|Sodium 63.5mg||2 %|
|Potassium 175.4mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.1g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1g|
|Protein 11.9g||17 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 67
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!