1. Melt 3 tbs butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add mushrooms and saute until tender.
3. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
4. Sprinkle chicken with salt& pepper, dredge in flour, shaking off excess.
5. Melt remaining 3 tbs butter in skillet.
6. Add chicken and saute 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
7. Transfer chicken to a serving platter (keep warm).
8. Add broth to skillet, scraping up browned bits.
9. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until reduced to approximately 3/4 cup.
10. Stir in cream and lemon juice.
11. Cook over medium heat until slightly thickened.
12. Stir in mushrooms, white pepper& salt to taste.
13. Add chicken and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until sauce is a medium thick consistency.
14. Serve over rice or noodles.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1104g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 343 (26%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 38.2g||51 %|
|Saturated Fat 19.6g||98 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.7g|
|Cholesterol 632.4mg||195 %|
|Sodium 881.9mg||30 %|
|Potassium 2646.2mg||70 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.9g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 4.2g|
|Protein 221g||316 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1298
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.