1) Clean chicken breasts
2) Coat the breasts with 1/2 of the olive oil
3) Combine the bread crumbs, salt, pepper, basil, sage, rosemary and garlic salt in a shallow bowl
4) Combine the minced garlic, feta cheese and the sun-dried tomatoes in a small bowl
5) In a large fryer heat the remaining 1/2 of the olive oil on a cook-top
6) Preheat Oven to 350(F)
7) Dredge the oil coated breasts in the seasoning
8) With the fryer on medium heat brown both sides of each breast (2-3 minutes)
9) Remove the breasts from the cook-top and using a sharp knife cut a slit in the thick part of each breast (long and deep enough to create a small pocket)
10) Stuff each beast with as much of the feta/garlic/sun-dried tomato mixture as will fit in the pocket
11) Place the browned and stuffed breasts in a small - deep baking dish
12) Pour 1/4 cup of white wine in the bottom of the baking dish
13) Cook on 350(F) for approximately 20-25 minutes or until a quick read thermometer reads 160 degrees
14) Heat marinara on the cook-top until hot
15) Prepare angel hair pasta per directions to al dente
For the perfect outcome do not over cook in the oven. Plate the dish with the small amount of pasta and marinara on the bottom and the breast on top.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (508g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 331 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 36.8g||49 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.8g||64 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.6g|
|Cholesterol 118.5mg||36 %|
|Sodium 1948.2mg||67 %|
|Potassium 1194.3mg||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 124.3g||37 %|
|Dietary Fiber 11.1g||44 %|
|Sugars, other 113.2g|
|Protein 30.4g||43 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 941
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!