Try this Chicken Breasts Wellington recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
Prep 40 minutes Cook 50 minutes Serves 6
1. Cook rice according to instructions on package for firmer rice. Add orange peel and let cool.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large frying pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add chicken breasts and cook until browned, about 4 minutes a side. Remove with tongs and season with pepper. Add mushrooms to remaining butter and cook until tender, about 3 minutes.
3. Beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Add cooked rice and mushrooms; mix well.
4. On each pastry circle, place 1/3 cup rice mixture and top with chicken. Moisten edge with water, press to seal edges together. Place seam side down on a large ungreased baking sheet.
5. In a small bowl, beat egg yolks lightly with 1 tablespoon water; brush over dough. Bake uncovered for 35 minutes. 6. For sauce, combine cranberry sauce, orange liqueur, lemon juice, and mustard in a small saucepan. Heat over low heat until warmed. Serve over chicken.
From: Pat Knox Posted to MM-Recipes Digest by "Rfm"
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (605g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 230 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 25.6g||34 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.9g||40 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5g|
|Cholesterol 638.6mg||196 %|
|Sodium 507.9mg||18 %|
|Potassium 1363.6mg||36 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 2.4g|
|Protein 120.1g||172 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 760
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.