1. Place all ingredients, except oil, for vinaigrette in bowl. With wire whisk mix ingredients and slowly add oil to form emulsion. Reserve.
2. Spread Honey Whole Grain Mustard Vinaigrette on split roll. Reserve any leftover.
3. Slice grilled chicken breast and place on bread.
4. Top chicken with sliced artichoke hearts, pickles, and brie cheese. Top with second half of roll.
5. Brush top of roll with olive oil and place in panini machine, and cook according to manufacturers directions.
-Marinate your chicken in basil pesto before grilling.
-Use reserved vinaigrette for dipping your sandwich OR use it to lightly dress greens for a side salad.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (267g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.