* Cut the broccoli into florets
* Cut the breast into strips. Then let it marinate in soy + wine for 0.5 to 3 hours.
* Mince or grate knob of ginger. Smash and mince garlic. Thinly slice scallion whites. Combine them in a bowl.
* Slice green part into long strips.
* Mix the sauce ingredients.
* Make the slurry.
1. Heat a wok over high heat. Add in oil and swirl around. Strain excess marinade. Start by cooking the chicken in batches. Then set aside. [6 min]
2. Add in a bit more oil. Then add in the broccoli. Saute for [2 min]. Then add in the aromatics. Cook for another [1 min]. Then add in the sauce mixture. Then put a lid on and wait for [3 min].
3. Add in the scallion greens and cooked chicken. Now add in the slurry and stir to coat everything in the thickened sauce. [2 min]
1) The brocc wasn't tender enough; maybe blanching them is better. 2) Way too salty. I would tone down the soy sauce. 3) Gotta remove the silver tendons in the chicken breast because the texture is aweful. Use a fork and napkins to yank it out.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (581g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 142 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.8g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.4g||22 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.4g|
|Cholesterol 102.3mg||31 %|
|Sodium 9711.2mg||335 %|
|Potassium 1539.4mg||41 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.1g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 20.5g|
|Protein 55.4g||79 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 471
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!