1. In a large pan, on medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon of oil. Once the oil is hot, add chicken, season with salt and pepper, and sauté until cooked through and browned.
2. Remove cooked chicken from pan and set aside.
3. In the same pan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil and add mushrooms. When the mushrooms start to soften, add broccoli florets and stir-fry until the broccoli is tender. Remove cooked mushrooms and broccoli from the pan and set aside.
4. Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the pan and sauté garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add the remaining sauce ingredients and stir until smooth.
5. Return the chicken and vegetables to the saucy pan; stir until heated through.
6. Serve with hot rice or noodles.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (2672g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 4413 (73%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 490.3g||654 %|
|Saturated Fat 86.8g||434 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 245.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 126.1g|
|Cholesterol 1210.3mg||372 %|
|Sodium 5757mg||199 %|
|Potassium 5175.6mg||136 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 74.8g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 18.1g||73 %|
|Sugars, other 56.6g|
|Protein 340.8g||487 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 6068
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!