1. Best bones from Lunardis! Trim fat
2. Boil bones with salt and water to wash ( just until layer of foam rises)
3. Dump everything (wash bones under water, pot too)
4. Place clean bones in with water ( to the top of the pot) with onions
5. Bring to slow boil and simmer for 2-3 hours
6. Add seasoning to taste and add water throughout process
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (220g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2 (2%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.2g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 8.8mg||0 %|
|Potassium 322.5mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.6g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 16.8g|
|Protein 2.4g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 88
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!