1. Prepare Mustard Sauce: In small bowl, mix mayonaise, dill pickle, prepared mustard, ketchup, and hot sauce; refrigerate.
2. Prepare Burgers: In nonstick 10 inch skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat. Add celery, pepper, and onion and cook until tender, stirring often. Set aside to cool slightly.
3. In large bowl, mix chicken, egg yolk, Worcestershire, salt, 2 tablespoons bread crumbs, and 1 tablespoon water. Stir vegetable mixture into chicken mixture. Shape chicken mixture into four 3/4 inch thick patties.
4. In pie plate, mix milk and egg white. On waxed paper, place remaining 1/3 cup bread crumbs. Dip patties first into milk mixture, then into bread crumbs.
5. In nonstick 10 inch skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat until very hot. Add patties and cook about 10 minutes or until cooked throughout, turning once. Serve patties with Mustard Sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (267g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 285 (70%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 31.7g||42 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.1g||30 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 11.6g|
|Cholesterol 167.6mg||52 %|
|Sodium 722.2mg||25 %|
|Potassium 727.3mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.3g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 8.4g|
|Protein 23.4g||33 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 409
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.