Easy night dinner that everyone enjoys
Source: I created this recipe personally.
1. Cook chicken breast with coconut oil in a covered skillet, turning frequently until no pink remains in center-approximately 15 minutes.
2. Remove chicken and cut into bite-size pieces and let cool to a warm temperature.
3. Rinse and drain Romaine and chop into small pieces.
4. Divide Romaine among four large bowls
5. Top with 1/4 each of the warm chicken breast
6. Top with 1/4 c. Parmesan Cheese, croutons, and 2-3 T. caesar dressing.
You can use olive oil or another type of oil to cook the chicken. I just think the coconut oil gives it a better taste.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.