1. Preheat oven to 180C. season the chicken with salt and pepper. Put a large pan over medium heat and get it really hot. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil and when it starts to sizzle add the chicken breast, skin side down. Leave for 5-7 minutes on a medium heat until skin is golden.
2. Turn the chicken over and put the pan into the oven for 20 minutes until cooked through. Remove from the oven, wrap in foil and leave to rest.
3. Chop bread into 1" chunks and toss with 2 tablesoons olive oil, rosemary, garlic powder, and salt. Scatter over a baking tray and pop into the oven for 15 minutes, tossing every 5 minutes to cook evenly.
4. Whisk the mayonnaise, parmesan, lemon juice, minced garlic, dijon mustard, worcestershire sauce and milk until combined.
5. Wash lettuce and tear leaves apart, discarding the root.
6. Drizzle with half the dressing and toss lightly; serve the rest of the dressing on the table so everyone can suit themselves. Slice the chicken as thinly as you'd like and rest ontop of the salad, topped with the golden croutons.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (465g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 421 (48%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 46.8g||62 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.6g||43 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.6g|
|Cholesterol 185.9mg||57 %|
|Sodium 1679.1mg||58 %|
|Potassium 853.4mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.4g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 43.3g|
|Protein 63.5g||91 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 872
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!