1. Boil chicken until tender and juices run clear. Approximately 170 to 180 degrees F.
2. Cut chicken into pieces and fill the bottom of a casserole dish (either a 7-1/2 by 12 or a 3 qt. casserole dish).
3. Drain the water chestnuts and place evenly over the chicken.
4. Mix the cans of soup with the sour cream and spread evenly over the chicken and water chestnuts.
5. Sprinkle the poppy seeds over the casserole.
6. Crush one roll of ritz crackers and mix with one stick of melted butter.
7. Spread the cracker butter mixture evenly over the casserole.
8. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. And bake until casserole is bubbling. Approximately 150 to 160 degrees F.
9. Do not overcook as the chicken will be tough.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (361g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 480 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 53.3g||71 %|
|Saturated Fat 27.5g||138 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.2g|
|Cholesterol 204mg||63 %|
|Sodium 1148.6mg||40 %|
|Potassium 528mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.1g||6 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 19.3g|
|Protein 35g||50 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 701
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.