1. 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
2. 1 lime- juiced
3. 2 tsp hot sauce
4. 2 tsp honey
5. 1 clove of garlic- minced
6. 2-4 tbsp water (to thin dressing)
1. Place the chicken in a ziplock bag together with the oil, honey, lime juice and seasonings. Mix through the bag to coat the chicken with the marinade. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to overnight.
2. In a small bowl or jar, mix all dressing ingredients. Refrigerate until ready to use.
3. Grill chicken for 6-8 minutes per side. Once the chicken is done cooking, chop it.
4. And all the salad ingredients together with the chopped chicken to a large salad bowl. Add the dressing and toss to combine.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1345g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 738 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 82g||109 %|
|Saturated Fat 17.8g||89 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 42.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 15g|
|Cholesterol 290.3mg||89 %|
|Sodium 475.4mg||16 %|
|Potassium 3726.2mg||98 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 75.3g||22 %|
|Dietary Fiber 31.3g||125 %|
|Sugars, other 44g|
|Protein 110.7g||158 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1421
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!