1. Cook the noodles in a saucepan of boiling water until tender. Drain, rinse
under cold water, and drain well.
2. Slice the chicken into fine, 2-inch shreds. Place in a bowl. Add 2
teaspoons of the soy sauce, the rice wine or sherry and sesame oil.
3. Heat half the vegetable oil in a wok or large frying pan over a high heat.
When the oil starts smoking, add the chicken mixture. Stir-fry for about 2
minutes, then transfer the chicken to a plate, and keep it hot.
4. Wipe the wok clean, and heat the remaining oil. Stir in the garlic, snow
peas, bean sprouts and ham, stir- fry for another minute or so, and add
5. Continue to stir-fry until the noodles are heated through. Add the
remaining soy sauce to taste, and season with salt and pepper. Return
the chicken and any juices to the noodle mixture, add the scallions, and
give the mixture a final stir. Serve at once.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (211g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 67 (24%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.4g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.8g|
|Cholesterol 73.4mg||23 %|
|Sodium 5381mg||186 %|
|Potassium 429.5mg||11 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.1g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 29.7g|
|Protein 23.3g||33 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 283
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.