1) Preheat oven to 375 deg F. In mixing bowl, combine chicken, bacon, 3/4 cup of the cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, parsley and garlic; mix well.
2) Unroll 2 (8-ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls; separate into 16 triangles. Arrange eight triangles in a circle on a large round baking stone with wide ends 3 inches from edge of baking stone and points towards the outside. (Points will extend off the edge of the baking stone.) Arrange remaining triangles in center of baking stone, matching wide ends with triangles already in place. (Points will overlap in center.)
3) Using a roller, roll over seams of triangles where wide ends meet, creating a smooth surface for filling. Do not seal center triangles.
4) Using a large scoop, scoop filling evenly over dough in a continuous circle. Top with tomato slices.
5) Beginning with last triangle placed in center of baking stone, bring point of triangle straight across filling. Next, bring point of opposite outside triangle diagonally across filling, covering point of previous triangle (Filling will show.) Repeat, overlapping points of inside and outside triangles to form a wreath. Tuck last end under first.
6) Brush with egg white. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (141g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 218 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24.2g||32 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g||38 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.7g|
|Cholesterol 27.9mg||9 %|
|Sodium 864.1mg||30 %|
|Potassium 221.6mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.3g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 30.4g|
|Protein 10.2g||15 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 381
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.