1. Mix the egg with the milk
2. Dip the chicken in the milk, then coat with the breadcrumbs
3. Heat oil in a large frying pan, and fry the chicken just until browned.
4. Put the browned chicken in a 9x13 inch baking pan.
5. Sprinkle the ham over this, then add about 1/2 cup of the cheese on top.
6. Pour the soup/milk over all this.
7. Top with remaining cheese.
8. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (517g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 532 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 59.1g||79 %|
|Saturated Fat 22.1g||110 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 20.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.1g|
|Cholesterol 369.8mg||114 %|
|Sodium 1229.9mg||42 %|
|Potassium 956.8mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6.5g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 5.5g|
|Protein 89.8g||128 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 935
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.