Try this Chicken Cordon Bleu recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
Preheat oven to 375 Degrees
1. Combine bread crumbs with grated parmesan. Mix to combine.
2. Place each chicken breast on a cutting board between pieces of wax paper. Use a skillet to pound the chicken breast until it is ½ - ¼ " think.
3. Arrange a slice of ham and Swiss cheese on top of each one. Roll each chicken breast tightly and secure with a toothpick.
4. Coat with melted butter and roll in bread crumbs. Place in baking dish. Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes
5. In a bowl combine sauce ingredients. Mix thoroughly. Heat in sauce pan and pour over chicken just before serving (or serve in a gravy boat on the side).
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (733g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 384 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 42.7g||57 %|
|Saturated Fat 18.5g||92 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 13.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.1g|
|Cholesterol 208.6mg||64 %|
|Sodium 2696.6mg||93 %|
|Potassium 1064.9mg||28 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 82.9g||24 %|
|Dietary Fiber 6.4g||26 %|
|Sugars, other 76.5g|
|Protein 84.3g||120 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1068
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.