1. Cook the bacon in a frying pan until crisp. Place bacon on a napkin to drain and set aside. Reserve the bacon fat.
2. Cook the diced chicken in the bacon fat until cooked through.
3. Pre-cook the potato by steaming until just beginning to soften.
4. Melt the butter in a large pan. Add the onion, celery, Sriracha sauce and garlic. Cook for about 3 minutes until tender stirring frequently.
5. Add the flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
6. Stir in milk, chicken, frozen corn, potato, thyme, salt and creamed corn. Bring to a gentle boil and cook intil thick (about 5 minutes).
7. Serve in bowls with bacon garnish.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1083g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 983 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 109.2g||146 %|
|Saturated Fat 58.3g||292 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 36.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.2g|
|Cholesterol 402.9mg||124 %|
|Sodium 1830.1mg||63 %|
|Potassium 3936.1mg||104 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 148.3g||44 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.2g||17 %|
|Sugars, other 144.1g|
|Protein 101.2g||145 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1949
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!