Try this Chicken & Corn Soup recipe, or contribute your own.Suggest a better description
1. Place sesame seeds in a small skillet and lightly brown over low heat set aside.
2. Mix corn flour and 1 tablespoon of chicken broth in a small bowl set aside
3. Heat oil add turmeric, ginger and garlic stir and cook for one minute.
4. Add broth and corn bring to boil. Lower heat then add cornflour, cook for five minutes.
5. Turn off the heat then slowly add whisked Eggs.
Top with toasted sesame seeds, shallots and splash of soy sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (3293g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 343 (20%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 38.1g||51 %|
|Saturated Fat 9g||45 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9.6g|
|Cholesterol 199.3mg||61 %|
|Sodium 3941.6mg||136 %|
|Potassium 5691.4mg||150 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 217.7g||64 %|
|Dietary Fiber 14.7g||59 %|
|Sugars, other 203g|
|Protein 138.7g||198 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1718
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.