1. Place flour in a shallow dish or on wax paper. Pat chicken dry and season with salt and pepper and dredge in flour to coat.
2. In a large skillet, heat 1 tbsp of oil over medium-high heat. Working in batches, cook chicken until golden brown; 2-3 minutes per side. Add more oil to skillet as needed. Transfer each batch of chicken to a plate and tent with foil to keep warm.
3. When you are done browning the chicken, add the wine to the pan with the juices from the chicken. Bring to a boil and cook until liquid has reduced by half; about 4 minutes. Return chicken to the pan and turn to coat in sauce.
4. Remove skillet from heat and add in butter and herbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. To serve, arrange chicken on a platter and pour sauce over top. Serve immediately and enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (258g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 61 (18%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.8g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g||14 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 144.5mg||44 %|
|Sodium 194.8mg||7 %|
|Potassium 632.5mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.6g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 7.2g|
|Protein 55.6g||79 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 333
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.