1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9×13 pan
2. Mix chicken and 1 cup cheese. Roll up in tortillas and place in pan.
3. In a sauce pan, melt butter, stir in flour and cook 1 minute. Add broth and whisk until smooth. Heat over medium heat until thick and bubbly.
4. Stir in sour cream and chilies. Do not bring to boil, you don’t want curdled sour cream.
5. Pour over enchiladas and top with remaining cheese.
6. Bake 22 min and then under high broil for 3 min to brown the cheese
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (433g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 951 (71%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 105.6g||141 %|
|Saturated Fat 52.2g||261 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 34.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 11.3g|
|Cholesterol 378.2mg||116 %|
|Sodium 1001.8mg||35 %|
|Potassium 648.7mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.1g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 27.5g|
|Protein 64.8g||93 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1331
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!