1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Coat a 9x13 inch baking dish with pam.
2. Arrange half the tortillas in baking dish, overlapping if necessary.
3. in medium bowl, combine refried beans, tomato sauce; mix well. Spread half the mixture over tortillas.
4. In a large bowl combine chick, vegetables and fajita seasoning mix. Spoon half the chicken mixture over the beans and sprinkle with half the cheese. Repeat layers, then cover with foil.
5. Bake 35 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 additional minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
OR - use 2 cans of beans, use jalapeño peppers for bell peppers. use 5 cheese mex cheese, top with green onions before serving.
Use left over rotisserie chicken?
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!