1. Whisk 3 tablespoons olive oil, garlic, and chili powder in large bowl. Add chicken, bell pepper, and onion. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Let stand 1 hour at room temperature or chill up to 4 hours.
2. Toss cabbage, cilantro, lime juice, lime peel, and 3 tablespoons olive oil in medium bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Preheat oven to 350?XF. Wrap tortillas in foil and place in oven until heated through, about 15 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, heat large pan over medium-high heat. Put chicken and vegetables in pan and cook until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are browned, stirring frequently, about 7 minutes.
5. Divide chicken among warm tortillas; top with cabbage mixture and avocado slices, and sour cream, if desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (435g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 444 (64%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 49.4g||66 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.2g||51 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 28.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.6g|
|Cholesterol 144.8mg||45 %|
|Sodium 175.4mg||6 %|
|Potassium 968.4mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.6g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 9.4g|
|Protein 49.2g||70 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 696
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.