1) Heat up a frying pan with 2 tbsp of olive oil. Slice the mushrooms if they are whole and sauté.
2) Once mushrooms are done set aside in a separate container and add 2 tbsp of olive oil, 1 tbsp italian seasoning, and 1 tsp salt in the frying pan. When chicken is done remove, slice, and set on serving dish.
3) Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add fettuccini and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
4) In a large saucepan, melt butter into cream over low heat. Add salt, pepper and garlic salt. Stir in cheese over medium heat until melted; this will thicken the sauce. Lower the heat to simmer when sauce is done and check on noodles and chicken.
5) Add pasta to sauce. Use enough of the pasta so that all of the sauce is used and the pasta is thoroughly coated. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (362g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 571 (75%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 63.4g||85 %|
|Saturated Fat 34.7g||174 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 19.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.7g|
|Cholesterol 244.8mg||75 %|
|Sodium 774.6mg||27 %|
|Potassium 394.5mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 2.4g|
|Protein 44.3g||63 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 759
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!