1. Use a weighted object and paper towels to drain out the liquid from the tofu for 30 minutes. Slice the tofu into fries.
2. Mix the corn starch and almond milk. Mix the rest of the ingredients onto a plate.
3. Dip the tofu into the wet mixtures and then coat in the dry mixtures. Place onto a cookie sheet and into the freezer (this changes the texture of tofu).
4. Defrost the tofu fries while the oven is preheating to 400 degrees.
5. Bake for 30 minutes and then 10 minutes on the other side.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (149g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 92 (26%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.3g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.8g||9 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.2g|
|Cholesterol 0.6mg||0 %|
|Sodium 428mg||15 %|
|Potassium 320.8mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.6g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 43g|
|Protein 20.6g||29 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 357
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.