1. Pound thin 4 chicken breasts.
2. Whip 12 eggs and 2 cups grated cheese with parsley, and 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
3. Dredge both sides of chicken in flour and shake off excess flour.
4. Put chicken in egg wash and rub lightly to completely coat chicken.
5. Add vegetable oil to pan and turn on medium heat. After 3 minutes flick a finger tip of egg wash in oil. It is read when egg was expands.
6. Cook chicken until light golden brown.
7. Turn off oil and let cool. Remove oil and store when cooled.
8. Place chicken on 3 sheets of paper towels to soak out excess oil.
9. Squeeze lemon on chicken.
10. Wipe pan clean with paper towels.
11. Add cooking sherry, butter, parsley, and let simmer until blended.
12. Add chicken to reheat (about 2 to 3 minutes) on each side on low heat.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2158g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 5347 (63%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 594.1g||792 %|
|Saturated Fat 97.3g||486 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 337.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 144.2g|
|Cholesterol 790.5mg||243 %|
|Sodium 647.8mg||22 %|
|Potassium 2679.2mg||71 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 606.3g||178 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.9g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 604.4g|
|Protein 220.9g||316 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 8538
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!