1. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and brown for about 5 minutes per side. Remove the chicken to a platter and drain all but 2 tablespoons of the liquid from the pan.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the soup, milk, lemon juice, thyme, bay leaf, salt, and pepper.
3. Reheat the reserved pan drippings over medium-high heat and add the onion and carrots; saute for 3 to 4 minutes, or until the onion is soft.
4. Return the chicken to the skillet and pour the soup mixture over it.
5. Reduce the heat to low, cover, and simmer for about 30 minutes, or until the chicken is no longer pink and the juices run clear.
6. Heat your choice of Potatoes, rice or noodles
Remove the Bay Leaf before serving
Server over the hot cooked potatoes, rice or noodles
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (371g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 394 (64%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 43.8g||58 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.6g||58 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 18.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 10.4g|
|Cholesterol 181.5mg||56 %|
|Sodium 714.3mg||25 %|
|Potassium 649.6mg||17 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.2g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 8.7g|
|Protein 44.5g||64 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 620
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!