1. Boil Chicken Breasts with chicken bouillon.
2. Saute onion, celery, and garlic, in butter and olive oil over medium heat until onions are tender. Add flour, let cook for about a minute stirring. Add heavy cream.
3. Add gnocchi.
4. Shred the chicken with a fork and add to soup mixture. Once the mixture becomes thick add chicken broth, parsley, and basil. Add bay scallops.
5. Simmer until heated throughly- about 5-10 minutes
6. Garnish with fresh herbs and parmesan cheese.
As with anything, your dish may taste good, but you always want to make sure it looks the part, too. Presentation is key. So if you garish the soup it adds a great appearance to your dish and adds that extra bit of fresh flavors.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (597g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 804 (61%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 89.3g||119 %|
|Saturated Fat 36.5g||182 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 32.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 13.4g|
|Cholesterol 440mg||135 %|
|Sodium 553mg||19 %|
|Potassium 1077mg||28 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 40.5g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 39.8g|
|Protein 86.1g||123 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1326
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!