1. Place romaine lettuce leaves in a shallow bowl of ice water for about five minutes to crisp them.
2. In a small bowl, combine hummus and cumin, mixing well. Add the apple and stir to blend well.
3. Lay one lettuce leaf lengthwise on a clean surface, with the widest edge closest to you.
4. Lay three pieces of chicken breast onto the lettuce, then spoon half of the hummus mixture in a mound about two inches in from the edge.
5. Roll up burrito-style and repeat with the remainder. Makes two wraps for one serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (169g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 15 (18%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.7g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.2g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.6g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 55.1mg||2 %|
|Potassium 160.6mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.6g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.6g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 14.1g|
|Protein 1.5g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 83
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!