1. Slowly roast the Chicken Breasts in the oven on Gas Mark 4 (350c / 180f) and prepare the rest.
2. Cut the Tomatos into strips, Finely slice the Shallots, crush the Garlic and slowly fry in a little olive oil.
3. When the Shallots are soft and starting to turn golden, add the Creme Fraiche and allow to slowly simmer. DO NOT BOIL.
4. In a large casserole pot, add the slowly roasted Chicken and the mixture together, season and add the chopped Thyme and Parsley and White Wine.
5. Allow to reduce for 1 hour and stir at regular intervals.
6. When Chicken is cooked through and Tomatos are soft, serve immediatly with New Potatoes and Salad.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (356g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 196 (36%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 21.8g||29 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.4g||42 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.3g|
|Cholesterol 99.2mg||31 %|
|Sodium 1481.4mg||51 %|
|Potassium 2736.8mg||72 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.8g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 7.7g||31 %|
|Sugars, other 39g|
|Protein 38.6g||55 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 550
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.