1) Slice the chicken breasts into halves (to make it thinner for easier cooking) so that you end up with 4 pieces in the end.
2) Marinade the chicken in soya sauce & pepper.
3) Coat the chicken with flour, then the beaten egg & finally the bread crumbs.
4) Heat oil for deep frying & deep fry the chicken till it's nice & golden brown.
5) Dish up and drain off excess oil on kitchen paper. Cut in pieces & serve hot with some Tonkatsu Sauce & white rice.
6) For Tonkastu sauce, mix the Worchester sauce & tomatoe sauce together.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (983g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2|
|Calories from Fat: 2275 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 252.8g||337 %|
|Saturated Fat 22g||110 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 167.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 49.1g|
|Cholesterol 246.8mg||76 %|
|Sodium 8254.8mg||285 %|
|Potassium 1866.2mg||49 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 316.5g||93 %|
|Dietary Fiber 21.8g||87 %|
|Sugars, other 294.7g|
|Protein 121.2g||173 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 4020
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.