1. Cook pasta al dente
2. Trim chicken, drizzle w/ OO, salt and pepper
3. Heat skillet medium high
4. Brown chicken season side down, season other side, turn brown 2nd side
5. Turn heat to low, pour in stock, cover and simmer until chicken cooked through
6. Place chicken on board to rest, pour stock into another container
7. Sausage - remove casing, slice into thin discs
8. Add 1/2 tsp EVOO to pan, brown sausage, remove with slotted spoon, set aside
9. Saute shallot in drippings, add butter and garlic, cook for 1-2 min
10. Add flour, stir to combine
11. Whisk chicken stock back in ensuring no lumps
12. Bring to low boil for 1 I
13. Slowly whisk in cream 1/4 cup at a time, ensuring incorporated and allow to bubble a min before adding more
14. Add minced chillies and adobe sauce
15. Add salt and pepper to taste
16. Slice chicken into bite sized pieces
17. Return chicken and sausage to pan
18. Mix thoroughly, simmer low for 10 min
Take your time and homemade chicken stocks makes a big difference.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (457g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 279 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 31g||41 %|
|Saturated Fat 18.2g||91 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 182.6mg||56 %|
|Sodium 340.4mg||12 %|
|Potassium 569.9mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 12.7g||4 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 12.6g|
|Protein 37.4g||53 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 483
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!