1. Stir parsley, chives, salt and pepper in medium sized bowl. Shape into 3x2" rectables on wax paper. Chill for 20 minutes.
2. Place chicen breasts one at a time, between sheets of wax paper. Pound with wooden mallet to 1/4 inch thickness w/o tearing chicken. Remove from wax paper.
3. Cut chilled herb/butter into 6 equal finger-sized pieces. Place each "finger" an inch from lower edge of each chicken breast, fold lower edge over 'finger'; fold in sides; roll up to enclose filling.
4. Beat eggs, water and oil in plate; place flour and crumbs in two separate plates. Roll each bundle in flour. Dip in egg mixture; roll in crumbs. Place in a pan. Chill for one hour.
5. Heat 2" oil in deep fat fryer to 360-degrees, fry bundles two at a time, five minutes or until chicken loses pinkness. Drain on paper towel. Keep warm in 200-degree oven.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (132g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 256 (72%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 28.5g||38 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.8g||64 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.5g|
|Cholesterol 158.4mg||49 %|
|Sodium 185.4mg||6 %|
|Potassium 236mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 3.8g|
|Protein 20.7g||30 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 357
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!