1. Place each trimmed chicken breast between 2 pieces of plastic wrap and pound out to 1/2 inch thickness. Slice in half and set aside.
2. In a small bowl mix 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, and garlic salt into one stick of room temperature butter with a dash of pepper, set aside.
3. In a small bowl melt the other stick of butter.
4. In a medium bowl mix other teaspoon of Italian seasoning and garlic sale into bread crumbs with Parmesan Cheese and other dash of pepper.
5. Set up assembly line of chicken, seasoned butter, cheese, melted butter, bread crumbs, and parchment-lined baking sheet.
6. Put 1 Tablespoon seasoned butter on one end of chicken breast. Please a piece of cheese on top of butter. Roll up the chicken, tucking any edges into the roll, covering up cheese completely. Dip the roll into the melted butter, then roll in the bread crumbs, covering completely, and place on the parchment-lines baking sheet.
7. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
8. Preheat the oven to 400. Remove the covering from chicken and bake for 30 minutes. Some cheesy goodness will ooze out. Scoop that up and serve with chicken.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1979g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 3711 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 412.3g||550 %|
|Saturated Fat 244.7g||1224 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 104.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 28.1g|
|Cholesterol 1531.8mg||471 %|
|Sodium 12108.6mg||418 %|
|Potassium 3627.8mg||95 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 403.8g||119 %|
|Dietary Fiber 25.3g||101 %|
|Sugars, other 378.6g|
|Protein 299.8g||428 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 6545
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!