Prep Time: 15 - 20 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes
Ready In: 80 minutes
1. Fill kettle and bring to boil
2. Prepare everything on ingredients list
3. Put vermicelli into a bowl with boiling water - sit on benchtop for 15 minutes
4. Turn on stove and warm the oil
5. Add onion, chicken and 1 jar laksa paste. Stir till mixed.
6. Fill laksa jar with water, shake and tip into the pot, stir.
7. Add 1 ltr boiled water and chicken stock - bring to the boil.
8. Meanwhile, strain and rinse the noodles really well and add to the pot.
9. Once it comes to the boil - Add the coconut milk and boil further few minutes.
10. taste it (Too spicy add a bit more water, can''t taste chicken flavour, add bit more chicken stock)
11. Once you are happy with the flavour, switch off stove top and let stand for 30 minutes
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (28g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (0%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 1.1mg||0 %|
|Potassium 40.2mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.6g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 2.1g|
|Protein 0.3g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 11
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!