1. Combine all chicken mixture ingredients, except for vegetable oil. Refrigerate while mixing glaze mixture.
2. Combine glaze mixture ingredients through garlic.
3. Heat vegetable oil in non stick pan over medium high heat. Cook chicken mixture for 4-5 mins.
4. Add half of glaze mixture and continue cooking for 10 minutes.
5. Reduce heat to medium low and add rest of glaze mixture. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
6. Add fresh basil, cilantro, and green onion and stir in. Remove from heat.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Recipe (1663g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 614 (39%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 68.3g||91 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.5g||58 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 29.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 20.8g|
|Cholesterol 568.3mg||175 %|
|Sodium 986mg||34 %|
|Potassium 4639.5mg||122 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 86.4g||25 %|
|Dietary Fiber 11.1g||44 %|
|Sugars, other 75.3g|
|Protein 152.8g||218 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1577
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!