1. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
2. Heat butter in a skillet, brown chicken. Add garlic and cook until brown.
3. To the chicken, add cream, salt, and pepper. Heat on medium.
4. Slowly add shredded cheese and stir, allowing it to melt.
5. Serve chicken alfredo over linguini with extra shredded cheese over the top.
We enjoy this with garlic toast and wine. Sam loves to add steamed broccoli.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (42g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 177 (97%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.7g||26 %|
|Saturated Fat 12.3g||62 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 63.6mg||20 %|
|Sodium 73mg||3 %|
|Potassium 36.4mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.6g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 1.4g|
|Protein 0.8g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 182
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!