1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
2. While pan is heating, pound chicken to 1/4” thickness, then sprinkle with bread crumbs, cheese, salt, and pepper, pressing lightly to crumbs stick.
3. Place in pan and saute for 2 to 3 minutes per side. Top with nuked marinara.
4. Combine remaining 1 teaspoon oil and garlic in another nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Add spinach, turning frequently with tongs until wilted (about 6 minutes).
Per serving: 395 calories, 32 g protein, 19 g carbs, 22 g fat (3 g saturated), 608 mg sodium, 5 g fiber
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1350g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 175 (25%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 19.4g||26 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.5g||18 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.5g|
|Cholesterol 138.8mg||43 %|
|Sodium 1632.9mg||56 %|
|Potassium 6549.6mg||172 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 57.1g||17 %|
|Dietary Fiber 24.9g||100 %|
|Sugars, other 32.2g|
|Protein 87.3g||125 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 700
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!