1. Place bacon, onion, butter nd garlic into a 1 litre casserole dish. Cook on HIGH for 4-5 minutes in microwave
2. Add chicken livers, pepper and thyme to mixture
3. Cover and cook on medium for 6-7 minutes. Stir half way thorugh cooking.
4. Set aside and allow to cool
5. Place mixture in blender, add brandy, sour cream and process untl smooth
6. Pour into a cup mould and refridgerate until set
Can be frozen
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (71g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 130 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.4g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 8.4g||42 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 194mg||60 %|
|Sodium 120.2mg||4 %|
|Potassium 128.2mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.1g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 0.9g|
|Protein 8.2g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 166
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.